What is Realme Flash Tool?
Realme Flash Tool lets you flash stock firmware on Realme phones. If you want to flash a lower version of the stock ROM, let’s say you are using a custom ROM and plan to switch to the Stock Realme UI ROM. At that time, this flash tool is needed. Although you can’t downgrade from Android 10 to Android 9.0, you should be able to downgrade RealmeUI/ColorOS version, which is a good thing. Apart from this, you must back up all the data because the flashing procedure will clean the phone.
Unlike the .ozip file, this flash tool uses OFP files currently available for Realme X50 Pro only. However, in the future, the files will be released for other Realme smartphones. Now, let’s start the tutorial.
How to use Realme Flash Tool
First of all, download Realme Flash Tool from the link given below. It is suitable for all Realme devices.
Now, before you start flashing anything, we suggest you read the disclaimer carefully.
Make sure your device is charged more than 60%, and the bootloader is unlocked—also, backup your data before flashing because it will clear all the data. Also, according to the company, this flash tool will work for Indian users only.
Flash or install .ofp Firmware using the Realme Flash Tool
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer. If in case ADB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the Stock Firmware on Oppo Stock ROM or through Google).
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Try to flash X7 pro show can’t find central directory