Asus is a promptly expanding manufacturer name making budget-friendly devices with powerful features attached. But when that is not enough for their advanced users who expect more than what is in the stack frame, we could not miss talking about flash. And that name is Asus Flash Tool which flashes Asus Stock firmware on Asus devices and does more comparable to which takes Android running Zenfone. To learn about all with Asus Flash, continue reading below.
Here are some features of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool:
- It helps you flash stock firmware on almost any Asus Zenfone Smartphone.
- It helps you take a backup of the user-installed apps and system apps (pre-installed) from the device and save it on the computer.
- It also has an option to bulk restore backed-up apps.
To flash a firmware, Launch the tool > Connect the device to the computer > Select the Firmware you want to flash or install, and you are done.
Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
The Zenfone Flash Tool is compatible with Windows OS versions, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were searching for the latest version of the Zenfone Flash Tool, then you can use the following links to download it on your computer:
v2.0.1: Asus_Zenfone_FlashTool_v2.0.1.zip – Latest
How To Use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
As we already told you, it’s one of the best firmware flashing tools for Asus Zenfone mobiles, and no nay technical skill is required. Just read the below instructions properly and upgrade or downgrade the android version to unbrick your device. If you have any other software-related issues, flash the firmware and fix all the problems automatically.
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Asus Zenfone Using Asus Zenphone Tool
- Download and install Asus Zenfone USB drivers on pc. It must create a bridge connection between pc and mobile. Otherwise, pc and tool will not detect the device in any condition.
- Download the Asus Zenfone flash tool, extract the folder and install it on pc.
- After installation, launch Asus Zenphone mobile flash tool as administrator. In the starting, it will check software updates. If you have an older version of the tool, it will ask you to update on the latest version.
- Come to the device, power off it, press the boot key, and attach it with pc via a working USB cable.
Please Note: Boot key may be different for different devices. DO google or comment us to know the boot key of your device model.
- Again go-to tool, click on the “Disconnect” button to connect the tool.
- If the tool is properly connected with device, you will see green “Connected” button as shown in below screenshot.
- Click on “Browse” button under the “choose file” section and load firmware of the device which you want flash.
- Once the firmware loaded, hit on “START” button to start firmware flashing process on Asus Zenfone flash stock ROM flash tool.
- Sometime, it may ask to restart and press the boot key again. In that case, follow the instructions again.
- After following the on screen instruction, device will boot into recovery mode and you have to select “Apply Update From ADB” option.
- Now click on “resume” button to start again the flashing process.
- According to your firmware size, the flashing process will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Once the flashing is done, you are free to unplug the device from pc. Reboot the device and setup it again as a new device.