WiseLink Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash stock firmware on various Mediatek smartphones and Tablets.
Here on this page, you can find the latest version of the WiseLink Tool along with the previous versions.
Here are some features of the WiseLink Tool:
- Portable application. No need to download – download and start using.
- It helps you to Flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM).
- Two flash methods are available: Local Download Method and Server Download Method.
- Supports devices running on the Mediatek Chipset.
- Allows you to read the device partition data and Write Memory Function (device specified offset address)
- Allows you to format the specified partition.
Download WiseLink Tool
WiseLink is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the WiseLink, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v18.104.22.168: Wiselinktool_v22.214.171.124.zip (key not working)
v126.96.36.199: Wiselinktool_v188.8.131.52.zip (key not working)
v184.108.40.206: Wiselinktool_v220.127.116.11.zip (key not working)
v18.104.22.168: Wiselinktool_v22.214.171.124.zip (key not working)
v126.96.36.199: Wiselinktool_v188.8.131.52.zip (key not working)
v184.108.40.206: Wiselinktool_v220.127.116.11.zip (key not working)
v18.104.22.168: Wiselinktool_v22.214.171.124.zip (key not working)
v126.96.36.199: Wiselinktool_v188.8.131.52.zip (work without key)
v184.108.40.206: Wiselinktool_v220.127.116.11.zip (work without key)
v18.104.22.168: Wiselinktool_v22.214.171.124.zip (work without key)
v126.96.36.199: Wiselinktool_v188.8.131.52.zip (work without key)
v184.108.40.206: Wiselinktool_v220.127.116.11.zip (work without key) – Latest
How to use WiseLink tool
Follow the steps below to flash a Mediatek device using Wiselink tool
- Install WiseLink Tool on your PC
- Run WiseLink Tool as Administrator
- In the Login box, click Open RegCode File
- Navigate to the location of the ZZZZZZZ.key file, select it and click Open
- Click OK
- You should now see the WiseLink Tool dashboard
- Click the Scatter-loading File button
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the firmware’s folder and select the scatter file (its a .sca file)
- A list with ticked boxes should now appear in WiseLink Tool
- Click Download
- Connect the phone to the PC (while switched off with battery inside) and wait for flashing to be complete before disconnecting
- If you get Error 1# during flashing then use Version 5.7
- Although Wiselink tool uses a scatter file, the format of the scatter file and firmware differs from other Mediatek scatter flash tools
- You can’t flash a WiseLink tool format firmware in SP flash tool and vice versa without some kind of modification
- Its best to only flash firmware for your model