Most Android devices have a proper way and simple flash tool that can quickly flash firmware files. Here in this guide, we will share how to flash Motorola firmware using RSD Lite Flash Tool. This tool or method did not require any other professional device to repair your Motorola mobile. It’s a Free RSD Lite Tool with the latest version, which will require flashing Motorola Stock ROM without any dead risk.
RSD Lite is a Motorola tool that can install software on Motorola Android devices. The application can be used for so many reasons, which can install root Motorola phone. RSD Lite’s application tasks and user interface are pretty straightforward to use. The RSD Lite will not void your warranty. But if you don’t know to root or flash Motorola devices, it could brick your phone easily.
How To Use Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool For Firmware Flashing
This RSD Lite flashing tool is only and only for Motorola Android phones. You can use this tool to flash any other fastboot rom for any device.
Before jumping into Moto firmware flashing with the new RSD lite flash tool, ensure you have downloaded the correct and supportable firmware for your device. After that, go ahead and follow the flashing instructions.
- First of all, download and install “Motorola USB drivers” on laptop/pc. Drivers installation is necessary to create a bridge connection between phone and pc. Skip the step if drivers are already installed.
- Again, extract the downloaded Motorola / moto fastboot stock firmware zip file on pc which you want to flash. [ DO Google or download section for Motorola firmware ]
- Download RSD Lite Tool zip file, extract it on pc and then run RSD Lite v6.2.4.msi installer from extracted RSD Lite Tool folder. “RSD Lite Motorola flash tool” comes with an installer file, so you have to install it on a windows laptop or pc.
- Launch “RSD lite Software” on pc with administrator power.
- Click on the “three dots” or ”BROWSE” button and load the flash file from the firmware folder which you have extracted in the previous step. It will show the flashing file automatically. Choose anyone.
- After adding the file, you can see the complete file’s properties in the right side log window as shown below.
- Come to the device, power off and boot your moto mobile into “fastboot mode” or “bootloader mode” manually.
Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Down key + Power Key at the same time. [ Universal Method For All Motorola Phones]
- Connect the device with pc via a working USB cable.
- Suppose the device is connected correctly with pc. In that case, the tool will automatically detect the device attached to machines, and it will show USB Port connected status in the device list area. Otherwise, click on the “Show Device” option to display the attached device.
- Finally, hit the “START” button to start the firmware flashing process on Motorola phones using RSD lite software. The flashing process will take approx 5-10 minutes, and it will depend on firmware file size. So sit back and wait to complete the flashing process.
- Once the process is completed, you will see the “Finished” message under the “STATUS” option.
- Unplug the USB cable and reboot the device manually; if not rebooting automatically.
- DONE!!! Stock ROM / Firmware installation completed using RSD lite software.
PLEASE NOTE: Firmware flashing on Moto devices can install new android OS, remove pattern lock Or PIN password, but it can’t remove FRP lock or Google account verification lock. For this, you have to use the Motorola FRP bypass tool.
This is all about Motorola flash tool RSD lite tool firmware flashing. Just follow a very specific set of steps and flash your android Motorola android mobile without dead risk. All the added RSD lite tool versions are fully tested and working at the time of posting this post.
In case, if you are facing any difficulty to use RSD lite tool for flashing then leave your comment with a specific issue. We will try to short out all possible errors and quarries.