RDA Product Line Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install the .lod Firmware (Flash File) on the devices powered by RDA or Coolsand Chipset.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the RDA Product Line Tool and the previous versions.
Features of RDA Product Line Tool
It comes as a portable application, so you don’t have to install the computer application to use it. Instead, download and extract the tool on your computer and open the downloadUSB_english.exe file to launch the application.
It helps you flash or install the Stock Firmware (ROM) on the RDA or Coolsand Devices. All you need to have the correct Firmware (ROM) of your RDA or Coolsand Device > Install the RDA Driver > Launch the Tool > Click on the Setup button > Click on Download Menu > Click on the Browse button > Locate the .lod file from the firmware folder > Click on Start All to begin Flashing process.
Support RDA or Coolsand Devices:
It comes in support of the devices powered by RDA or Coolsand Chipset. Once you have installed the correct RDA Drivers on the computer, the Product Line Tool can easily detect the connected RDA or Coolsand Device and get ready to flash or install the Firmware on the device.
Support .lod Format:
It supports flashing or installing the .lod based stock firmware on the devices powered by RDA or Coolsand Chipset. You can easily find the .lod file in the Stock Firmware of your RDA or Coolsand Device released by the Company.
Download RDA Product Line Tool
Product Line Tool is compatible with all Windows OS versions, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Product Line Tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
Install .lod Firmware (Flash File) using the RDA Product Line Tool
- Download and install the RDA USB Driver on the Computer (if in case RDA Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.lod based) of your RDA or Coolsand Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .lod based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract Product Line Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Product Line Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open download.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Product Line Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Setup button:
- Click on the Download Menu:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .lod firmware on the computer and Click on the Open button:
- Click on the OK button:
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off). You may need to press the boot key to get the device detected by the computer:
- Once your device is detected by the computer, Click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process:
- Flashing process may take few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished message on the Tool.
- Now, Close the Product Line Tool and Disconnect your Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you will be ready to use it.