If you have any Qualcomm chipset-powered Android device and want to flash the stock firmware on it, you should download the QFlash tool. It’s a small application that lets users download and flash your device’s stock firmware. You will require the latest stock firmware for your specific device model.
This tool will work perfectly whether you have a Qualcomm-based Android smartphone or a tablet device. The agency also supports the .xml file inside the stock firmware file. Here we have shared some of the features below:
Download QFlash Tool
QFlash Application is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the QFlash Application, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v9.1.7: QFlash_Tool_v9.1.7.zip – Latest
Install .xml Firmware using QFlash Tool
- Download and extract the QFlash Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to get the following files:
- Now, Open QFlashTool.exe on your computer.
- Once QFlash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the Load Content Button and locate the stock firmware which you want to flash on your device (assuming you have already downloaded the stock firmware of your device).
- Now, you need to Boot your device in EDL Mode. To boot the device in EDL Mode, you have to Press and Hold the Boot Key of your Device (boot key defer device-to-device; you can google the boot key of your device) and connect it to the computer using the USB cable (example: LYF Jio F120B boot key is * & #).
- Once your device is connected to the computer successfully, you will be able to see Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Message on the tool.
- Now, Click on the Download Content button to begin the Flashing process.
- The flashing process may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of the firmware.
- Once Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Done message in the Status area of the tool.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.