Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to Flash or install the Stock Firmware (ROM) on devices powered by Marvell Chipset.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the Marvell SwUpgrade Tool and the previous versions.
Marvell SWUpgrade is one of the foremost necessary tools throughout flashing code. In the meantime, you were principally used once you determined to Revet back from your custom ROM to code. Whereas it wont to enable you to flash new stock ROM (Firmware) or throughout the flashing on your device, that is steam-powered by poet Chipset (SoC). Today, W shares a small amount of information with you concerning it to date.
Here is all the Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool; check it out here.
It has a portable application, which means you don’t require to install the application on your computer so far. Meanwhile, you need to download and extract the file on your computer, and it will open the Marvell_SwUpgrade_C.exe file on your computer.
Not to mention, With the help of this tool, you can quickly flash or install the ROMs (Firmware) on your device. Therefore, you need to download the correct firmware for your device; hence, you must use the Marvell SwUpgrade Tool so far. Likely, you need to install the Marvell Driver and then launch the Toll then click on the BLF button. Now, Select to Locate the .bif file on your firmware folder, and after that, click on the play button to start flashing the ROMs (Firmware) on your device.
Support Marvell Device
As expected, your device should be powered by the Marvell Mobile platform once you installed the Marvell Driver installed on your computer. In contrast, once the device has been connected, you can flash or install the ROMs (Firmware) on your device.
Support .bif format
This only supports the .bif based stock firmware, Where the device is to be powered by Marvell mobile platform so you can proceed to be flashed or flashed on your device.
Download Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool
Marvell SwUpgrade C is compatible with all version of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Marvell SwUpgrade Tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
Install .blf Firmware using Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.blf based) of your Marvell Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .blf based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract Marvell SwUpgrade Tool on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Marvell SwUpgrade Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Marvell_SwUpgrade_C.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Marvell SwUpgrade is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on BLF Button:
- Locate the .blf firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Marvell Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Now, Click on the Play Button to Begin the installation or Flashing process.
- Now, you will be able to see the Warning Dialog box on the screen. In this situation, you have to Click on Yes to begin the installation process.
- Now, the installation process will begin and may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Success message on the Tool.
- Now, Close Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool and Disconnect your Marvell Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you are ready to use it.