Intel Download Tool GUI is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install the .fls based firmware on Intel and RockChip Powered Mobile Devices.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of Download Tool GUI and the previous versions.
Here are some features of the Intel Download Tool GUI:
- Portable application. No need to download – download and start using.
- It helps you flash stock firmware on devices running on Intel or RockChip Chipset.
- Supports .fls, .flb, .eep, .dsp, .dfat, .dffs, .cust, .ffc based Stock Firmware.
Launch the Tool > Click on Add File > Locate the Firmware on the computer to flash the stock firmware on your device.
Download Intel Download Tool GUI
Download Tool GUI is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Install .fls Firmware using the Intel Download Tool GUI
- Download Stock Firmware (.fls based) of your Mobile Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .fls based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract Download Tool GUI on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Intel Download Tool GUI). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open DownloadToolGUI.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following Window:
- Right Click on the Blank area and Select Add File option:
- Select all the .fls files in the Firmware Folder and Click on the Open button:
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Flashing or installation process may take a couple of minutes to complete:
- Once the Flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message on the tool.
Congratulation! Now, Close the Download Tool GUI and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.