FRM Pro Tool is a free software primarily used to flash or install the Stock firmware (ROM) on the Mobile devices running on the SunPlus Chipset.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of FRM Pro and the previous versions.
Features of FRM Pro Tool
It comes as a portable application, so you don’t have to install the computer application to use it. Download and extract the tool on the computer and open FRM Pro.exe to launch the tool.
It allows you to flash or install the Stock Firmware (ROM) on the devices powered by Sunplus Chipset. All you need to have is the correct firmware (ROM) of your device > Install the USB Driver > Launch the Tool > Click on the Advanced tab and Load the Firmware > Go to the Basics Tab > Click on the ISP Button to begin the flashing process.
Support Sunplus Chipset:
It comes in support of the devices running on the Sunplus chipset. Once you have installed the correct USB Driver of your mobile device, FRM Pro can easily detect the connected device on the computer and get ready to flash the firmware on the mobile.
Support BIN Format:
It allows you to flash or install the BIN format firmware (ROM) on the devices running on the Sunplus Chipset. You can find the .bin file in the Stock firmware of your mobile device released by the device manufacturer.
Download FRM Pro Tool
FRM Pro Tool is compatible with all version of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the FRM Pro, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v188.8.131.52: FRM_V184.108.40.206.zip – Latest
Install Firmware using FRM Pro Tool
- Download Stock Firmware (.bin based) of your Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .bin based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract FRM Pro Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download FRM Pro Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Double-Click on the FRM.exe file to Launch the Tool:
- Once the FRM Pro Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Advanced Tab:
- Right-Click on the RSV and Select Set Working Folder:
- Locate the Firmware Folder (which you have downloaded in Step#1):
- Right-Click on the Bootload and Select Set File:
- Select Bootload.Bin file and Click on the OK button:
- Right-Click on the Firmware and Select Set File:
- Select Firmware.bin file Click on the OK button:
- Right-Click on the Working Folder and Select Create RSV Image:
- Click on the OK Button:
- Click on the Basics Tab:
- Click on the Platform Dropdown Menu and Select the Chipset of your device:
- Power Off the Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable (you may have to press Boot key to get your device detected by the tool):
- Click on the ISP button to begin the flashing process:
After clicking on the ISP button, the progress bar will move forward till finishing the whole updating. And if the progress bar is disconnected or terminated, that means you failed to upgrade, please check your device and do it again.