If you have an Android TV Box and regularly update its firmware manually, you may already be familiar with the Amlogic USB Burning Tool. But, unfortunately, this tool will only work on Windows PC, which means if you have a Macbook. Then, you may have to ask your friend for his Windows laptop. This burning tool will update the Android TV boxes with .img firmware based on Amlogic.
However, on this page, you will learn how to download this burning tool for Android TV Box on your Windows PC. So, make sure to follow each step that we describe below. Now, without further ado, let’s hover over to the guide.
What is Amlogic USB Burning Tool?
It is a small tool for Windows that is used to install and flash stock firmware on your smartphone or any devices that Amlogic Chipset powers. However, keep in mind that this tool is only supported for Amlogic powered devices, so it is better to use it. Now, there are a few prerequisites that you should follow while using this tool. So, let’s take a look at that.
- Check if your Android TV box is connected to your Windows PC or not. If not, then connect it.
- Make sure that your TV’s power is on.
- Also, if you are trying to connect your TV with Macbook, please use a Windows PC because this USB tool only supports Windows PC.
Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool For Android TV Box
v3.2.0: Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v3.2.0.zip – Latest
Follow these easy steps to download and install the burning tool.
- Firstly, download the Amlogic USB tool file from its official website and extract it to Windows.
- Then, double-click on the extracted folder and locate the InstallDriver.exe. Now, click on it. After that, it will automatically download and install the required drivers.
- Now, connect your TV to your PC and click on the Driver Installation wizard.
- After that, open the file named USB_Burning_Tool and click on the USB_Burning_Tool.exe to run the USB burning tool.
- Now, in the setup window, hit the yes button whenever it asks for confirmation.
- Then, change the language by click on the second option on the top bar of the window.
- Now, you require to put your device into recovery mode. So, check online how your Android TV box is put into recovery mode.
- Once you are entered into recovery mode, connect your device to your PC.
- Now, hit the File option and browse for the firmware .img file on your PC.
- Also, don’t forget to uncheck the boxes. Then, tap the Start button to initiate the firmware installation process.
- Finally, now wait until the update process gets completed. Once it is done, hit the Stop button.
So, that’s it for this guide. We hope this guide helped you. But, if you still have any issues or getting stuck while flashing, let us know in the comment section. Our team will help you further.