Install .binx Firmware (ROM) on Sky Vega Devices
- Download and Extract the Sky Vega Stock Firmware on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Sky Vega Device.
- Now, You need to Boot your device into the PDL Mode. To boot: Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the Same time and Select the PDL Mode.
- Now, Connect your Sky Vega device to the computer. Your Computer may take up to 3-5 minutes to auto-detect the device.
- Now, Run the FixServer.exe and press any Key to continue (found in the firmware + tool folder, which you have downloaded in step#2).
- Now, Run Sky_Flash_Tool_2014.exe and you will see a Windows Internet Explorer Popup with a Blue Button.
- Click on the Blue button to begin the Flashing process.
- Flashing Process may takes upto 15 minutes to get it completed. Once Flashing process is completed disconnect your device from the computer and restart your device.