QGDP Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, allowing you to Flash the CPB Firmware on Android smartphones and tablets.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the official and tested version of the QGDP Flash Tool, i.e., QGDP Tool SMT v3.2.6.
QGDP Tool is the successor of YGDP Tool, which allows you to Flash or install the .cpb Firmware on Android smartphones and Tablets.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the QGDP Tool and the previous versions.
Features of QGDP Tool
QGDP comes as an installer application, which means you have to install it on your computer to use it. In contrast, the QGDP Assembly V3.2.0 comes as a portable application, which doesn’t require you to install it.
The overall interface of the QGDP is the same as YGDP Tool, which also allows you to flash or install the Firmware. However, in QGDP, you will be getting more functions and support to the CPB Stock firmware.
QGDP comes in three variants, i.e., QGDP Assembly, QGDP Customer, and QGDP SMT. Few of the CPB Firmware might not be compatible with the QGDP Assembly; then, in that situation, you can try the QGDP Customer or QGDP SMT version.
Support latest CBP Firmware:
YGDP Tool supports much older and latest CPB Firmware, but sometimes it fails to support the latest CPB firmware. In that situation, you will need the QGDP utility, as it supports the latest CPB firmware.
Using the Configuration panel, you can load the CPB firmware on the QGDP Utility. Besides loading the Firmware, it also allows you to check the device name, test the eMMC CID, Test the Fuse information, and Test the instrument information.
Massive Cell Support:
Using the QGDP, you can simultaneously flash the stock firmware on up to 15 devices. On the YGDP Tool, you could only flash the Firmware on up to seven devices at a time.
nstructions To Install CPB Firmware Using QGDP Tool
- First of all, download QGDP drivers and install them on pc. [Download QGDP drivers ]
- Again download the QGDP flash tool zip file from here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install it on pc properly.
- Once the installation is complete, run the QGDP flash tool shortcut as administrator.
- Now you will see the following screen, and it will ask you to enter the correct password to login into the QGDP tool.
- Now main screen will be open in front of you and you are ready to flash cpb firmware using QGDP tool.
- Come to the device and connect the mobile with pc via USB cable with a boot key. [Make sure device is power off]
Boot Key: Boot key may be different for different devices. So use different key combinations like
- Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Volume Down key + Insert USB Cable the same time [ Recommended]
- Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Insert USB Cable simultaneously.
- Power Off >> Connect the device With a PC Via USB Cable.
- Again go to the QGDP flash tool, click on the “Scan Port” tab, again click on the “Scan” button, select “Available Port,” and hit on the “SAVE” button.
- Now click on the “Start” button to start the firmware flashing process. The process may take a few minutes to flash complete ROM.
- Once the process is completed, you will see the green “Upgraded Successful” message on the top of the tool. That means flashing completed successfully.
- Done!!! Unplug the device from pc and reboot it again normally.
Important Points About QGDP Firmware Flashing
- Firmware flashing using the QGDP tool will completely wipe all user and phone data, and you can’t restore it. So don’t forget to take a backup of the device before flashing your device.
- If the QGDP flash tool is not working in windows 7, 8/8.1, and windows ten, run the QGDP flash tool as administrator. [Right click on QGDP tool >> Run As Administrator]
- YGDP flash tool is the best alternative to flash CPB firmware on android mobile. So it’s your own choice.
Until now, you are getting any issues with using the QGDP flash tool or getting any error at the time of CPB firmware flashing, please leave your comment below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.