Download Actions Pad Product Tool
Actions Pad Product Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install the .fw, .fwu, or .bin-based firmware on Mobile Devices.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the Actions Pad Product Tool and the previous versions.
We have multiple versions of the Actions Pad Product Tool available for download. Please note that we recommend using the latest version of the tool, which is always listed at the top of the list. If you face any issues with the newest version, give the other versions a try.
Features of Actions Pad Product Tool
It comes as an installer application, which means you have to install the Actions Pad Product Application on the computer to use it. Download and extract the tool package on the computer and Open the setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window.
It allows you to flash or install the .fw, .fwu, or .bin stock firmware (ROM) on Mobile Devices. All you need to have is the correct firmware (.fw, .fwu, or .bin based) of your Mobile Device > Launch the Tool > Locate the Firmware on the computer > Connect the device > Click on Down button to begin the flashing process.
Support ATM Chipset:
It supports flashing or installing the firmware on ADFU Devices (ATM processor), whether a Music Player or a Tablet. Once you install the Actions Product Driver on the Computer, Actions Product Tool can easily detect the connected device and get ready to flash the firmware on the device.
Supports .fw, .fwu, or .bin Format:
It supports .fw, .fwu, or .bin based Stock Firmware. You can find these files in the Stock Firmware of your Mobile Device, including Tablet or Music Player.
Actions Product Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
v1.09.02: Actions_Pad_Product_Tool_v1.09.02.zip – Latest
Install .fw .fwu, or .bin firmware (ROM) using the Actions Pad Product Tool
- Download and extract the Actions Pad Product Tool package on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the tool, then SKIP this step.
- Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Once the Setup Window is launched, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button:
- Again, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button to agree the terms:
- Now, the tool will be installed on the computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the Close button to exit the setup window:
- Open Actions Pad Product Tool from the Start menu or through the installed folder (C:\Program Files (x86) > Actions > PAD Product Tool).
- Once the tool is launched, it will automatically ask you to locate the .fwu, or .bin firmware. Locate the firmware file and click on the Open button:
- Click on the Replace button:
- Power off the Device > Connect it to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Once the device is connected to the computer, the Down button will become Green. Click on the Down button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Flashing or installation process may take 5-8 minutes to complete:
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Successful message on the tool:
Congratulation! Now, Close the Actions Product Tool and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.