Realme Flash Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, that allows you to flash or install .ofp firmware (ROM) on Realme Devices.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of the Realme Tool along with the previous versions.
It comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install it on your computer to use it. Download and extract the tool on the computer and open Realme Flash.exe to launch the application.
It helps you to install or flash stock firmware on the Realme Devices. All you need to have the correct firmware of your Realme Device > Install the Google ADB Driver on the Computer > Launch the tool > Click on the Browse Button > Locate the .ofp firmware > Click on Flash to begin the flashing process.
Support Realme Devices:
It comes in support of the Realme and Oppo Devices. Once you have installed the Google ADB Drivers on the computer, the Realme Tool can easily detect the connected device and get ready to flash the firmware on the device.
Support .ofp Format:
It supports the flashing of .ofp based Stock Firmware (OTA ROM) on the Realme smartphones. You can easily find the .ofp file in the Stock Firmware of your Realme Device.
|Realme Flash Tool||Click Here|
|Realme X50 Pro OFP Packages||RMX2076PU_11_A.15 |
|Realme X2 Pro OFP Packages||RMX1931EX_C.23 |
|Realme X OFP Packages||RMX1901EX_11_C.01 |
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the Stock Firmware on Oppo Stock ROM or through Google).
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.