Odin Downloader is a flash tool that allows you to flash stock firmware, custom firmware, or root package (.tar or .MD5 file) on Samsung Smartphones and Tablets.
Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of Odin Downloader and the previous versions.
Features of Odin Downloader
Flash Stock Firmware:
Odin allows you to flash stock firmware on your Samsung Smartphone and tablet. It can be handy to restore the device in its working condition; it faces a boot loop issue, application crash issue, or any software-related issue.
Flash Custom Firmware:
Odin allows you to flash custom firmware (user modified firmware) on the Samsung Smartphone and tablet.
Flash Recovery File:
Besides flashing the complete stock or custom firmware, Odin also lets you flash the Stock or Custom Recovery on your Samsung Smartphone and tablet.
Odin allows you to flash stock or custom Kernels on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablet to tweak the device’s performance.
Flash Root Package:
Odin allows you to flash custom root packages on your Samsung Smartphone and tablet to achieve Root Access on the Samsung Device.
Download Odin Downloader
v3.14.4: Odin3_v3.14.4.zip – Latest
Flash or Install Samsung Stock ROM (firmware) using Odin Downloader
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on the computer. If in case you have already installed the Samsung Drivers on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Samsung Firmware (compatible with your device; if you have already downloaded the firmware, then avoid downloading it again) and extract it on the computer. After extracting, you will be able to see similar files:
- Power Off your Samsung Device:
- Now, you have to boot the device into the Download mode. To boot into the Download Mode, press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons. When the phone vibrates, Leave the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Down and Home Button until you boot into the Download Mode.
- In the Download Mode, you will see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In that situation, you have to press the Volume up button to continue.
- Download and extract Odin Tool on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Odin3 and connect your Samsung Device to the computer.
- Once you have connected the device to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the Added message in the lower-left log area.
- Once your device is detected by the Odin Tool, click on the “PDA” button and select the tar.md5 file that you have extracted in Step #2.
- Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process.
- Once you see the Green Pass Message, remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart automatically).
- Your Samsung Device will now be stuck at boot (boot loop). Now, You have to boot into Stock Recovery Mode. To Enable Stock Recovery mode: Press and Hold Volume UP, Home, Power button. When the phone vibrates, Leave the Power button but keep holding the Volume UP and Home button until you boot into the Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, Select Wipe Data/factory reset:
- Once the Cache Data is cleared, Select Restart Phone Now from the recovery menu.
- Now, your Samsung Device will restart without any issue with the Stock ROM you have downloaded.