Download RockChip Batch Tool (all versions)
Qualfast Tool is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on any Qualcomm Device (smartphone and tablets).
Here on this page, we have re-designed and shared the new version of the Qualfast Tool that supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
Features of Qualfast Tool
Qualfast comes as a portable application, so you don’t have to install it on the Computer to use it. Instead, download and extract the Qualfast Tool on your Computer> Open the Qualfast.exe file to launch the application.
It allows you to flash or install firmware (ROM) on devices powered by Qualcomm Chipset. All you need to have is the correct firmware (ROM) of your device > Launch the Qualfast Flash Tool > Load the firmware using the Sel Path button > Connect the device to the Computer> Click on OK Button to begin the installation process
Support Qualcomm Chipset:
It comes in support of devices running on Qualcomm Chipset, whether it’s a smartphone, feature phone, or tablet. After installing the Qualcomm Driver on the Computer, the Qualfast application can easily detect the connected device and flash the firmware on the device.
Support .XML Format:
It supports flashing or installing XML-based Stock firmware (ROM) on the devices running on the Qualcomm Chipset. You can easily find the XML file in the Stock Firmware of your Qualcomm device.
Qualfast is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows 7 to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Qualfast, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v1.0.2: Qualfast_v1.0.2.zip – Latest
How to Flash or Install Stock ROM (firmware) using Qualfast Tool
- Power Off your Mobile Device. And Enable the AP Mode on the Device. To Enable AP Mode: Press and Hold Power Key and Volume Up Key for 5-8 Seconds until AP Mode is enabled.
- Connect the Mobile Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Download Stock ROM (firmware) of your Qualcomm Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock ROM, then SKIP this step or else you can find the .xml based Stock ROM on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Download and Extract Qualfast Application on the Computer. Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Qualfast.exe to launch the tool.
- Once Qualfast tool is launched, Click on the Set Path Button from the Right.
- Locate the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded for your Device in Step#5).
- Once you have added the Rom correctly, the AP Path in the Qualfast Software will be set automatically and the Info Boxes will become Blue.
- Press on the OK Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed, you will be able to see Green Download Box.
- Close Qualfast Application on the Computer and Disconnect the Mobile Device from the Computer.
- Restart the Device.
Congratulations! You just learned to use the Qualfast Tool to Flash or install the firmware on the Qualcomm Device.